Sunday, September 11, 2011

"It's like falling in and out of love on a weekly basis"




I grew up learning about love from different people and different mediums. I learnt that love knew no boundaries, races, genders, religions or age differences. 

I love the way you hug me from behind when I'm browsing for books in the library, propping your chin on my shoulder. I love how sneakily you'd pinch my tummy. I love how your arms keep me warm. I love how you kissed my shoulder blades. I love how you reacted when I presented you the hand-knitted scarf. ("But... it's not winter yet!" "You moron obviously I can tell, I'm giving it to you in advance!") 

I love how you brush away stray strands of hair that fall across my forehead. I love how you tease me about messy hair after I take the helmet off just because you have like, no hair. Baldy! I love how you always forget where you park your scooter, because I feel smug as hell when I remember it. I love how you pull me into a kiss in the middle of nowhere. I love how you would press your forehead to mine and close your eyes. 

I love how you made all this waiting seem worthwhile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment