Saturday, April 16, 2011

Maybe I love you / Maybe I just like the sound




The pressures of the situation was causing her to slowly lose her equilibrium. She swallowed the sedulous friendship lines with a glass of water, like they were mundane supplementary pills that she had no idea why she was consuming. She popped his words down her tongue just like the useless white tablets the doctor prescribed, lazily, it was a daily routine she never put thought in to. 

Human happiness: it does not seem to be included in the design of creation, doesn't it? It is only we, the fumbling fools, our sickening capacity to love that give meaning to the indifferent universe where life ends and begins and moves. 

The feeling of completeness that I so needed was actually just the feeling of not being empty. 
This sickening intoxication with my madness and this painful love for my sadness, I will abolish them obviously before embarking on my plan, the plan to fight for what I think I deserve. To conquer and to kill all others out of the way. Nobody is going to stop me. Because I have risen from the weak and it's time I hold my own weapon, it's time I finally stand up for myself and give the good fight this relationship deserves. Ok fine, what ever I deserved.

This mission, driven by lust and domineering flashes may crash and burn spectacularly but this is my one and only last shot. After this, I will leave the world with nothing but peace and anguish in my heart, opposing elements learning to meld together to create a whole new peace dangled like jewellery around the ribcages, clink clank clink they hit against each other in that bony cage like a soothing melody. 

My only question is... will you be able to forgive me for what I am about to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment